Our first priority is the well-being of your dogs and cats. In our grooming shop, we treat all the animals gently and with respect. We talk to them, reassure the nervous ones, and play with the rowdy ones. We want grooming to be a positive experience for your pet.
We understand that proper bathing is paramount to a healthy pet. We use only premium, preservative free, dog and cat shampoos that are individually tailored to your pet’s skin and coat needs:
- Oatmeal based shampoos for gentle general cleaning
- Moisturizing medicated shampoos for dogs with dry and flakey skin conditions.
- Hypoallergenic shampoos for sensitive animals
- Moisturizing shampoos for dogs that tend to have dry skin
- Degreasing shampoos for dogs and cats that tend to be oily or waxy
Before bathing and grooming, we analyze your dog’s skin and coat, and then we use the best shampoo or combination of shampoos for your pet’s skin and coat. If your veterinarian has prescribed a shampoo – bring it – we will use it and meticulously follow your vet’s bathing instructions. Our baths will leave your dog wonderfully clean and smelling great. We will make their coats soft and huggable.
In addition to grooming your dog for health, we also want your furry children to be BEAUTIFUL (or at least CUTE and ADORABLE). The clips that we do are based upon what YOU want for your dog to look like, and what is best for your dog’s personality and skin sensitivity. Our groomers are perfectionists; when your pets leave our grooming shop, every hair will be in place and you will be proud of the way they look!
The Extra Touches
We also provide additional services that cater to your special requirements:
- Nail Filing: If you like, we will file your dog’s nails after they are clipped so that their nails won’t scratch your skin. We use a dremel to get the nails extra short and extra soft.
- Groom & Play: If your dog needs to stay all day (because you are dropping off on your way to work and picking up on the way home), then we can arrange for him or her to play with other dogs in the AM and wait until the PM to get groomed.
- Extended Stay: If you want your dog to stay for a while (because you are trying to clean your house without Fido underfoot), we can also arrange for him to stay in comfort.
- Smelling Good: We provide a variety of colognes for you to choose from.
- Dressed for Success: All dogs that want them get bows and/or a bandana.
We also groom cats
We groom more than just dogs. If your cat or other furry companion is in need of a little TLC, just give us a call and let us explore what pampering is in order to keep them happy and healthy.